Recruitment Consultant - Non-Clinical Team - London
- Highly Competitive
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work within our Non Clinical Division.
Non Clinical Recruitment Consultant duties include:
- Working the Non Clinical market requires the Recruitment Consultant to work in a 360 manner with the main focus on business development
- Proactively build professional relationships with a wide range of medical organisations to ensure the supply of our candidates
- Identify the type of clients you would like to target through research
- Approach the potential clients by calling, emailing, dropping or meeting with them (good solid repetitive activity will ‘break’ clients to invite our supply).
- Submitting tenders from job leads to ensure PSL are agreed
- Convince the client to give you the business on a sole agency basis
- Agree terms of business with clients to provide all type of roles on a temporary, interim, contract and permanent basis
- Hunt and gain job orders and job descriptions
- Study the job description and the requirements of the client
- Place advertisements on job boards
- Conduct specialist sourcing to gain the right candidates. The attitude of the division is not to give up until you have found the right candidates.
- Screen candidates to match the skills and experience set by the client
- Update and edit candidate CVs
- Make recommendations to client
- Follow up with client once CVs have been submitted
- Arranging interviews
- Follow up again with client
- Agreeing and closing deals
The Non Clinical division are part of all major frameworks including CCS and H T E
Your World Recruitment Group
As one of the country’s leading healthcare recruitment companies, Your World Healthcare have a reputation for delivering an unbeatable service by supplying first class staff to prestigious clients.
We pride ourselves on the opportunities we offer, the teams are vibrant, fun and energetic and so is the office; we are situated in Broadgate Tower, 2 minutes from Liverpool Street station
What can Your World Recruitment Group offer you...
Our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, join a company where work and life truly balance
An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
Performance related bonus scheme
Weekly sales/performance awards
Flexible benefits scheme
Generous holiday entitlement
Interest free season ticket/laptop loans
Casual dress Fridays
Flexible working hours
On-going training & development
Dedicated in-house IT, Marketing and Payroll
End of year awards
Want to release your potential and get access to an unrivalled, uncapped commission structure?
Contact Harriet Lawrence, Head of Talent on [email protected] for a confidential discussion.